This information is addressed to Users who consult the www.pneumatico.it site and regards the processing of data acquired through the User’s activities while browsing the site.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Dr. Enrico Taglioli as Owner and legal representative of Enrico Taglioli’s Apply Company, currently in Bologna, via Oreste Vancini 15. Contact email: email@example.com
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes the addresses in URI / URL notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response and other parameters. These data are necessary for the use of web services.
DATA COMMUNICATED BY THE USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of this site involves the acquisition of the sender’s email address, necessary to respond and / or to provide the requested service, as well as all personal data included in the communications. Any insertion by the user of ultronic data or, even if particular data, not necessary for the purposes of the processing, will be immediately deleted. The user assumes responsibility on his own for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared by email and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
METHOD AND PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, other subjects whose activity is functional to the provision of the service requested by the User may have access to the Data and in particular: the employees or collaborators of Apply (administrative, commercial staff) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services , postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) duly authorized by appointment as manager / person in charge.
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The User Data will be processed for the provision of the services requested by the User and in particular:
A) for the legitimate interest of Apply di Enrico Taglioli to inform the customer about its activities, including by sending emails or through the platforms and IT tools in charge of it
B) for the purpose of responding to questions and requests sent, in this case supplementing the request, positive action of consent
C) to check the correct functioning of the site and obtain anonymous statistical information on use
The Data is processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller or at the offices of the persons appointed as data processors, the list of which can be requested by contacting the Data Controller.
The data collected as represented above will be stored:
1) For the purposes referred to in the previous article letters A) and B), for a maximum period of 3 years, without prejudice to the revocation of consent, given the interest in maintaining the relationship with the customer.
Regarding the processing of data for purposes subject to positive action of consent or express consent, the data will be processed for the maximum period indicated and, in any case not beyond the request for cancellation, to be made explicit by email to be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. In all cases of withdrawal of consent, the processing carried out on a date prior to the withdrawal will be considered legitimate and the processing carried out on a legal basis other than consent remains unaffected.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. The User can exercise all the rights listed below. In any other case, the User can contact the Owner to find out which rights are applicable in his case and how to exercise them. In particular, the User has the right to:
• Withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• Oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
• Access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
• Verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
• Obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
• Obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
• Receive your data or have it transferred to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another Data Controller. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• Submit a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights must take place by written communication sent to the following address: email@example.com. It should be noted that the Data Controller will respond to the request within 30 days and, in case of acceptance of the request, the Data Controller will take care of the communications to third parties responsible for the data. In case of acceptance of the request, the Data Controller undertakes to provide for the cancellation also from any external archives.
Last modified: 08/07/2020