In this video we show a very simple pneumatic conveying system for handling elastomer rings: before this solution, handling was done manually by an operator.
The negative consequences of this operation were that some of these parts fell off, causing damage and obliging to discard them, leading to a loss in economic terms.
The other negative aspect was that the manual procedure was much more time-consuming than the automated one and required much more human physical effort.
Technical data of the application:
- Side channel blower: 1200 mc/h; -250 mbar depression; power 12.5 Kw
- Excluding-valves group
- Safety filter in suction
- Hopper: Ø 560 mm; thickness 3 mm; material Stainless steel
- Lance made of steel with internal teflon coating, externally made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Discharge chamber with automatic pistons
- Customised discharge cone